RSS
Welcome to CCOC-Kunshan.
This blog shows our efforts on Connecting Classroom Online Community project. Kunshan Elematray School is located in Tainan City, Taiwan with around 2,000 students.

Mar 9, 2012

Our life in Tiwan -- Jane Chiu


‎1.Food
Q1:What is your favourite food?
A1:My favourite food is chocolate .
 Q3:Which foods do you not l.
2.SchoolQ1:How many classrooms do you have?
A1:Our school has sixty-two classes.
Q2:Do you have more boys or girls in your school?
A2:There are seventeen girl students and eighteen boy students in my class.
Q3:Do you have a school uniform? What is it like?
A3:I have school uniform.Its like a dress.
Q4:What is your favourite subject?
A4:My most favorite subject is a Social studies class.
Q5:How do you get to school?
A5:My mother ride the scooter to school by me.


3.Games at home
Q1:Do you read any English books?
A1:Yes, I do.
Q2:Do you have a computer at home? What is it called?
A2:Yes, I do. Its Acer.
Q3:What is your favourite game?
A3:My favourite game is sf.
Q4:Which board games do you play?
A4:I never play board games.
Q5:Who lives in your house?
A5:My family only.
Q6:What is your house like?
A6:It's like a Motel.


4.WeatherQ1:Is it always sunny in Taiwan?
A1:No,is not.
Q2:How hot is it in your country?
A2:Is very hot.
Q3:Do you ever have any rain?
A3:Yes,we have some rain.
Q4:Do you have snow in the winter?
A4:No, we doesn't have snow in winter.

Q2:What do you eat at the full moon festival?
A2:I eat moon cake and grapefruitike?
A3:I dislike to eat balsam pear .
Q4:Which Chinese or English foods do you eat at restaurants?
A4:I always eat spaghetti.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 Our Door to the World Powered by Blogger
Phone:+886-6-2711640 Fax:+886-6-2712714 mail:csfn@mail.ks1es.tnc.edu.tw
No.72, Guoguang 5th St., Yongkang Dist., Tainan City 710, Taiwan