RSS
Welcome to CCOC-Kunshan.
This blog shows our efforts on Connecting Classroom Online Community project. Kunshan Elematray School is located in Tainan City, Taiwan with around 2,000 students.

Mar 19, 2012

Our Life in Taiwan

1.Food
Q1:What is your favourite food?
A1: My favourite food is Japanese food.
Q2:What do you eat at the full moon festival?
A2:I eat barbecue at the full moon festival.
Q3:Which foods do you not like?
A3:I don’t like to eat tomatos.
Q4:Which Chinese or English foods do you eat at restaurants?
A4:I eat rice and noodles at restaurants?

2.School
Q1:How many classrooms do you have?
A1:We have sixty two classrooms.
Q2:Do you have more boys or girls in your school?
A2:There are more boys in our school.
Q3:Do you have a school uniform? What is it like?
A3:I have a school uniform.It is like suit.
Q4:What is your favourite subject?
A4:My favourite subject is Computer Science.
Q5:How do you get to school?
A5:My father drives me to school.

3.Games at home
Q1:Do you read any English books?
A1:Yes,I read some English books.
Q2:Do you have a computer at home? What is it called?
A2:Yes,I have computers at home.It’s called ACER.
Q3:What is your favourite game?
A3:My favourite game is poker.
Q4:Which board games do you play?
A4:I always play chess.
Q5:Who lives in your house?
A5:My father ,mother ,sister and I live in my house.
Q6:What is your house like?
A6:My house like a castle.

4.Weather
Q1:Is it always sunny in Taiwan?
A1:Yes, it is always sunny in Taiwan.
Q2:How hot is it in your country?
A2:Sometimes it is very very hot in my country.
Q3:Do you ever have any rain?
A3:Yes, we have some rain.
Q4:Do you have snow in the winter?
A4:No, we don’t have snow in the winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 Our Door to the World Powered by Blogger
Phone:+886-6-2711640 Fax:+886-6-2712714 mail:csfn@mail.ks1es.tnc.edu.tw
No.72, Guoguang 5th St., Yongkang Dist., Tainan City 710, Taiwan