RSS
Welcome to CCOC-Kunshan.
This blog shows our efforts on Connecting Classroom Online Community project. Kunshan Elematray School is located in Tainan City, Taiwan with around 2,000 students.

Mar 1, 2012

Our Life in Taiwan(By Emma Liu)




‎1. Food
Q1: What is your favorite food?
A1: I like to eat some chocolates.
Q2: What do you eat at the full moon festival?
A2: I eat some moon cakes at the full moon festival.
Q3: Which foods do you not like?
A3: I don't like to eat balsam pears.
Q4: Which Chinese or English foods do you eat at restaurants?
A4: My family always eats some seafood in the restaurant.

2. School
Q1: How many classrooms do you have?
A1: Our school has sixty-two classrooms.
Q2: Do you have more boys or girls in your school?
A2: I have more boys in my class.
Q3: Do you have a school uniform? What is it like?
A3: I have a school uniform. It's like a skirt.
Q4: What is your favorite subject?
A4: My favorite is English class.
Q5: How do you get to school?
A5: I get to school by car with my mother.

3. Games at home
Q1: Do you read any English books?
A1: Sometimes I'll read some English books.
Q2: Do you have a computer at home? What is it called?
A2: I have a computer at my home.
Q3: What is your favorite game?
A3: My favorite game is “Angry Birds”.
Q4: Which board games do you play?
A4: I always plat Chinese chess.
Q5: Who lives in your house?
A5: My sister, father, mother, grandfather and I are live in my house.
Q6: What is your house like?
A6: My house is like a hotel, I feel very comfortable.

4. Weather
Q1: Is it always sunny in Taiwan?
A1: Yes, it always sunny in Taiwan.
Q2: How hot is it in your country?
A2: In summer, my country always very hot.
Q3: Do you ever have any rain?
A3: It is not rain often in Tainan.
Q4: Do you have snow in the winter?
A4: No, the most of areas in Taiwan don't have snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 Our Door to the World Powered by Blogger
Phone:+886-6-2711640 Fax:+886-6-2712714 mail:csfn@mail.ks1es.tnc.edu.tw
No.72, Guoguang 5th St., Yongkang Dist., Tainan City 710, Taiwan