RSS
Welcome to CCOC-Kunshan.
This blog shows our efforts on Connecting Classroom Online Community project. Kunshan Elematray School is located in Tainan City, Taiwan with around 2,000 students.

Feb 23, 2012

Joe Li: Our Life in Taiwan



Food
Q1: What is your favourite food?
A1: My favorite food are pizza and hamburger .
Q2: What do you eat at the full moon festival?
A2: We always eat barbecue at the full moon festival .
Q3: Which foods do you not like?
A3: I hate to eat bitter gourd.
Q4: Which Chinese or English foods do you eat at restaurants?
A4: I eat Chicken row and soup in Chinese restaurants.

School
Q1: How many classrooms do you have?
A1: My school has sixty-two classrooms.
Q2: Do you have more boys or girls in your school?
A2: We have more boys in my school.
Q3: Do you have a school uniform? What is it like?
A3: Yes ,I do.It’s very cool .It’s look like Superman outfit.
Q4: What is your favourite subject?
A4: My favorite subject are English and P.E.
Q5: How do you get to school?
A5:l I get to school on walk

Games at home
Q1: Do you read any English books?
A1: Yes,I read English books everyday.
Q2: Do you have a computer at home? What is it called?
A2: Yes,I have. My computer are called Acer and AUSU.
Q3: What is your favourite game?
Q3: My favorite is Kart.
Q4: Which board games do you play?
A4: I play chess.
Q5: Who lives in your house?
A5:My father , mother , brother.
Q6:What is your house like?
A6: My house looks like the Royal Palace.

Weather
Q1: Is it always sunny in Taiwan?
A1: Yes,it is,but sometime isn’t
Q2: How hot is it in your country?
A2: Summer is very hot,but winter isn't
Q3:Do you ever have any rain?
A3:Yes,I do
Q4: Do you have snow in the winter?
A4:No,we never snow in the winter,but the mountain has.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 Our Door to the World Powered by Blogger
Phone:+886-6-2711640 Fax:+886-6-2712714 mail:csfn@mail.ks1es.tnc.edu.tw
No.72, Guoguang 5th St., Yongkang Dist., Tainan City 710, Taiwan