RSS
Welcome to CCOC-Kunshan.
This blog shows our efforts on Connecting Classroom Online Community project. Kunshan Elematray School is located in Tainan City, Taiwan with around 2,000 students.

Feb 23, 2012

Our life in Taiwan--- Tommy Kao

1.Food
What is your favourite food?
My favorite food is beef.
What do you eat at the full moon festival?
I eat the moon cake.
Which foods do you not like?
I don't like fish.
Which Chinese or English foods do you eat at restaurants?
I eat stake in English restaurant. I eat chinken in Chiness restaurant.

2.School
How many classrooms do you have?
My school has sixty-two classrooms.
Do you have more boys or girls in your school?
We have more boys in my school.
Do you have a school uniform?
Yes, we have uniform.
What is it like?
It like a
What is your favourite subject?
I favorite subject is social studies.
How do you get to school?
I get the school by car.

3.Games at home
Do you read any English
I read the English story in English class and school.
Do you have a computer at home?
We have three computers at home.
What is it called?
It is called 12000.
What is your favourite game?
My favorite game is CS oline.
Which board games do you play?
Who lives in your house?
They are Mom,Dad and me.
What is your house like?
My house like beautiful motel.
4.Weather
Is it always sunny in Taiwan?
No, Taipei usually rain at afternoon.
How hot is it in your country?
It is a little hot.
Do you ever have any rain?
Yes,we have a little rain.
Do you have snow in the winter?
No,we don't have any snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 Our Door to the World Powered by Blogger
Phone:+886-6-2711640 Fax:+886-6-2712714 mail:csfn@mail.ks1es.tnc.edu.tw
No.72, Guoguang 5th St., Yongkang Dist., Tainan City 710, Taiwan