RSS
Welcome to CCOC-Kunshan.
This blog shows our efforts on Connecting Classroom Online Community project. Kunshan Elematray School is located in Tainan City, Taiwan with around 2,000 students.

Dec 15, 2011

Passport ---ShunYang Chang

Name:
All about my name:

鄭舜淵(Andy)

Shun Yang Cheng
Age:eleven
School:Kun-Shan Elementary school
My Appearance...
I am thin and have shoot hair.
What I'm like on the inside...
I am outgoing 、humorous and easygoing.
The traditions I celebrate are...

My mom's birthday.
The languages I speak or would like to learn are...
Chinese、Taiwannese and English.
People who are special to me...
Tainan,because it so many delicious food in Tainan.

My biggest dream is...
Be a captain.
My biggest fear is...
Meet the ghost
The most important thing about my identity is...

Be a good student.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 Our Door to the World Powered by Blogger
Phone:+886-6-2711640 Fax:+886-6-2712714 mail:csfn@mail.ks1es.tnc.edu.tw
No.72, Guoguang 5th St., Yongkang Dist., Tainan City 710, Taiwan